My lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Truly Scrumptious DT card

Evening everyone, I'm so sorry I forgot to post my card this morning for the Truly Scrumptious challenge. So here it is

 This weeks challenge is

Vintage

and our sponsors are Sketching Stamper

I dont have any stamps that I thought would be ok for this challenge, so I used this topper instead. I know that Valentines Day has been and gone, but it was all I could find. 
Papers are Anna Griffin, the lace is from the Ribbon Girls and the flowers are some I bought at Harrogate Papercraft show, sorry I cant remember from whom. 
Good night all, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, so perfect for the vintage theme. Love the gorgeous image and fab details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely vintage card Sue! That topper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...