My lovely Followers

Monday 8 October 2018

Halloween Mdf makes


My craft room is starting to look a little bit spooky.


The base mdf  is from Daisy Jewels and crafts

I added texture paste through stencils and painted black before glueing the tombstone to the base.

 I added a couple of extra side fences and some plastic spiders.

I then broke up some small pieces of wood, actually they were the little pieces that come with box canvases, that I don't really know what they are for. I stained them and glued into a pile with moss mixed in and a couple of hands reaching out from the grave.

I stamped a new stamp from Indigblu called cracked glass on the grave stone as I thought it looked like spider web. As I was sticking pieces into place using a glue gun, I draipped the stringey bits across the sides.

These 2 little tealight boxes were painted first before glueing together and then I added glow in the dark paint to the ghost bats and spiders.

For the haunted house I stencilled first with texture paste, then painted with a couple of colours of starlight paints. the ghost and graves also got a wash of glow in the dark paint. 



Think I might add a little bit more to this one, some moss and extra embellishments maybe.

Challenges:

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! WOW oh WOW! These are truly awesome and all of the work you've put into them is out of this world amazing. Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have a lot going on in your studio! Great tombstone scene! Fun tealights. LOVE the haunted house and the texture you gave it. Super fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..some awesome pieces of art here..I love them all.
    Thank you so much for sharing in our challenge this month at More Mixed Media x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you are a winner at 613 Avenue Create. Please remember to collect your badge from the side bar. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky indeed, love all your project and the stone looks really creepy and spiders so real. Thank you for participating at Dream in Darkness challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your haunted house, such incredible textures wow!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...