My lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Sneaky peek 2

Heres a couple more samples made using Katy Sue Designs, dragon eyes and claws moulds.









What do you think of my dragon egg boxes?

You can get your hands on these fabulous moulds and many more, by visiting Hochanda or Katy Sue Designs website from Tuesday 29th January.

I would like to enter my dragon egg boxes into these challenges:

Check back here tomorrow for more ideas how to use them
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx


                          

3 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I love the boxes and those eggs! My mom created Faberge eggs and she would love to see what you created and how

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Birgit 😁 Your mum must have a great talent to make Faberge eggs. They are beautiful 😊 hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wouldn't look out of place in the "Game of Thrones"..awesome work, I love them all.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...