My lovely Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Guest Dt card for Quirky Crafts

Good evening everyone and Happy Easter to all.

I hope the Easter bunny was kind and brought plenty chocolate eggs. My two kiddies enjoyed an egg hunt and found loads of eggs and even a couple of knitted bunnies and chicks that had been placed all around the house.
Now to tell you about my card...



I won a challenge over at Quirky Crafts and they asked me to be a guest designer for this weeks challenge, can you guess the theme of the challenge? 
Yes your right! its The Royal Wedding
As you can see, I used a line drawing of a famous photo of the loving couple and I coloured it with Copics, ( I must apologise to Kate for messing up the colouring on one side of her face).
I layered paper, card and flowers, and used card candy all from Craftwork Cards and some ribbon from stash.
I printed off some union jack bunting in a small size to finish off.
Something completely different, hope you like it.
I am entering it into these challenges
Ribbon Girl - Red White and Blue
Crafty Cardmakers - Royal Wedding
Spoonful of Sugar - Lets Celebrate
Papertake Weekly - Spots and Stripes 
Fab n Funky - Here comes the bride


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, this is fab, love the image and colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue what a fabulous card ! the best royal wedding card ive seen so far !
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week.
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sue - wow your card is fab! I love it! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and the first I've seen with an image of the happy couple. Your colouring looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and goos luck! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Sue...and I love the image hun...

    thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card something to keep to remember the royal wedding by
    thanks for entering it in to our challenge at crafty cardmakers and hope you will come back and play again soon
    gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...