My lovely Followers

Sunday 19 August 2018

Mirror mirror on the wall....

Today I'm sharing a large canvas I made using Stamperia rice paper, a hand cast resin frame, chipboard, texture paste and Deco art paints.
Firstly I drew an outline of the dress, then stuck down the rice paper. I applied texture paste to the dress to give a little dimension and once dry painted over it. I also applied some through stencils around the background.
Once the rice paper and texture paste had dried, I sponged on paint in coordinating colours all over, around the edges of the rice paper. 
I glue silver mirror card to the back of a resin frame and glued that onto the canvas, then to pull it all together I added in some extra painted flowers, leaves and twirly tendrils. Then to finish a couple of 3d butterflies were applied.



Challenges:
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning canvas. Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, Thanks for sharing them with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...