My lovely Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

SSDS DT card - A Recipe

Happy Saturday everyone! That means its another new challenge at Stamp Scrap and Doodles Saturday. This week we have
a recipe challenge
you need to include 3 patterned papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparklies and 1 ribbon.

I chose to use this image from LOTV and a recipe stamp also from LOTV. I coloured with Copics and added stardust stickles to highlight the sugar.


Papers are from a Papermania pad, flowers from Wild Orchid and sparkly gems and ribbon from stash.
Hope this gives you some inspiration, I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you create.
I would like to enter this into these challenges
LOTV - Happy Birthday
Crafty Catz - Furry Friends
Papertake Weekly - Truly Dimensional


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, love this cute card. I don't think I have heard from you, did you know you won the Quirky Crafts Challenge? I need your address to get the lovely buttons sent to you.

    Please pop over to the Quirky blog and email me using the link in the sidebar.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, this is so adorable. Love the pretty colours and embellies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute this is Sue, gorgeous pretty soft colours and I do love that stamp, so fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the layout and colour, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card great stamp and thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Sue, love all the pretty detail added. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! Love how you chose an image suited for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...