My lovely Followers

Monday 27 August 2018

Dragon Boxes


Good morning , I hope if you live in the UK you are enjoying your bank holiday, and if you live else where that you are having a great day too.


I have always been a fantasy/ magic fan especially dragons, I'm facinated by them, so I've really enjoyed making these dragon boxes.



I made the baby dragons from paperclay so they are very lightweight .





To get lots of texture I used texture paste through stencils,

Powertex mixed with 3d Flex, which creates a crackle effect.


Die cuts and ripped pieces of cardboard also painted with brown Powertex, gave texture to the top.


I painted the dragons with Starlight paints and rubbed over with guilding wax.


And the boxes were painted with various acrylic paints mixed with sand and coloured guilding wax



Challenges;


8 comments:

  1. WOW stunning projects love the gorgeous baby Dragond and absolutely fabulous texture-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose and the dragons are so realistic looking. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck.
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your talent and would not know how to make someth8ng this great looking. The whole guilding and colouring plus love the scratch marks on the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a dragon fan too Sue! Love what you have done. Thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fantasy world with these dragons, i love the baby one! Thanks for joining in Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love,love,love your boxes..and I love Dragons too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boxes are extraordinary and so creative - the dragons that you made are fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/ BEautifull dragonbox wowwwwwwww love it thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create, hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...