My lovely Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2011

My first challenge as a guest Gorjussette - Bling it!

Today's challenge at Totallly Gorjuss is Bling it, this has to be my favourite sort of challenge, I Lurve Bling.
Our sponsors this week are Whoopsi Daisy.

For my card I followed a sketch over at Sketchy Colours. The papers are some from stash, that I've had for ages so I dont know their makers, sorry. They are very elegant though and have a lovely pearlescent shimmer. I matted on to pink card and distressed all the edges with Brilliance pink ink.

I used one of the beautiful digi images from Whoopsi Daisy and coloured her with Copics, then added a little Stardust Stickles on and around the image.

I used a shimmery ribbon strip and made a double bow and added a  large crystal jewel to the centre.
A couple of swirls and loads of gems finishes the card nicely I think.
Now its over to you, lets see lots of bling.
I am also entering my card into these challenges
Sketchy Colours - Mariannes sketch
Spoonful of Sugar - Lets Celebrate
Toptip Tuesday - Open challenge
Hanna and Friends - Pink and Brown
Stamp with Fun - Birthday
Stampavie - Birthday
Crafts and me - Pink and sweet




2 comments:

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is amazing!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanis for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Kimba-Slydog said...

So wonderful!!!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...