My lovely Followers

Sunday 19 August 2018

Mother Nature canvas

Good morning, Today I'd like to share a canvas I made using one of my hand cast resins.

The other day I bought some resin and got out my moulds and I think I went a bit mad. Its so addictive I couldnt stop pouring and casting until I'd used up the entire 1kg bottles.



I have been watching and getting inspiration from some videos by Anna Hersom and thought I'd have a go.

You can see the mother nature cast a little closer here, and some of the small resin flowers.


Challenges:

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation. Wonderful colour blends and elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...