My lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Simply Easter

Good morning everyone, well its half way through the week, and heres a very quick card I made last night.
I made it to enter One Stop Craft challenge - Plain and Simple. This was a real challenge for me, I'm definately a more is more person, and I just want to add lots more to this.
All I did was stamped and coloured this Bunny image from LOTV with Promarkers, layered it on to some creamy lemon pearlescent card and glued it to a green card base.
I added a strip of ribbon and a stamped sentiment. Thats is, the card blank already had strips of glitter across it.
I would also like to enter it into Stamp something challenge - Green and cream,
For fun challenge - Bit of Green
Sentimental Sundays - Lets go green
Fab n Funky - All things green


5 comments:

  1. Aww this is beautiful Sue. Very cute image and I love the cheery spring colours.

    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Soo cute :)

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is super cute Sue. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun.

    x Meera x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this not too sweet or what! A card that brings a smile, wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...