My lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Lili of the valley challenge card

A very quick card for the Lili of the Valley challenge - Circles.
I used a LOTV topper, cut into a circle and a digi download backing sheet from CraftsUPrint. I covered the paper bow with glaze to make it 3D and added some white dots to a card candy for the center. I placed alternate colours of card candy around inner circle to finish it off, this actually took the most time, but the whole card was reasonably quick.
I would also like to enter this into the Pollycraft challenge - 3 circles, As well as the image circle, I have included well over 3 card candy circles.
Thats it, quick card, quick post!


6 comments:

  1. It is very good information. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I've been looking around here in your blog, and I'm amazed of all the wonderful cards you make. I really loved the one with the mouse and ice-cream...lol
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...such a cute LOTV image and love all the card candy...lovely work...thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, loving your colours, thank for joining our circle challenge at Lili of the Valley. Good luck hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh what a sweet card. I love seeing cards with lil boys. Hugs- Angels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...