My lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Q is for Quilting/sewing - New challenge at ABC

Good morning everyone in blog land. Its Wednesday, so that means a new challenge at ABC challenge blog.
It was great to see all your wonderful entries in last weeks Q is for Quotes. So now its Team B's turn with

Q is for Quilting /Sewing

Our sponsor this week is the Stamp Fairy. I hope you will join in and add some stitching, real or faux, to your card. 
I used Stamp Fairy's Peapod image on my card and coloured with Copics. I pricked holes around the edge and drew in faux stitches.
The backing paper is from a K and Co pad and I just thought it fitted so well with the theme. The main one covering the whole card already had the stitched quilted effect and on the others I edged them with faux stitching.


I finished the card with a Doo hickey swirl and even added a scrap as I thought it looked like another small peapod. A strip of lace and then 3 buttons along the edge of the image, a stitched effect button at the top and another small button in the centre of some flowers
Hope you like it!
I am going to enter this into
Top Tip Tuesday - Show me those buttons
Totally Gorjuss - Button it


11 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the colours its a really happy card its one of those that just cheer you up as soon as you look at it if you know what I mean. I absolutely adore those papers.
    I came back cus I realised I could press the follow tab on the bar that goes along the top lol....it takes me a while but I catch on eventually....lol. Enjoy the rest of your day shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so adorable!! I absolutely love this sweet image, and your choice of embellishments is perfect. :) Thanks so much for playing along at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! how cute is this lil' darling. You've coloured it so well Sue. Love the very pretty papers and gorgeous embellies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card Sue. Super cute image. I love everything about it. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Suzanne and I love all the lovely detail and the colour palette.
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Card Sue! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...Sue...This is simple so sweet! Love that peepod image and your buttons are so lovely! Have a fab day hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just stunning a super cute image and fab design, thanks for joining us at "Sunday's with Crissy" on our stitches challenge, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny I thought I left you a comment already! thehhee! Love your card and the image is mega cute! love the way you added the buttons too! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon, so pretty and the strip of button paper. Great colouring too

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ja, sennilega svo pad er

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...