My lovely Followers

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Powertex Secret Garden Party

Morning crafty peeps, a quick warning this post has loads of photos, so grab a brew and get yourself comfy.
In July my daughter and I attended the Powertex Garden Party a full weekend of crafting, creating, chatting, making new friends and having fun. 







Taking a break and relaxing whilst our creations dry.  



Are you ready for your close up?....



The unicorns drying in the sunshine 
Hand massages available throughout the day



Lunch time in the sun

Heres the contents of a goody bag we all recieved.

My canvas in progress

My finished canvas


My unicorn having some clay added for dimension 

 and now starting to add some mane.




My finished unicorn all painted, with gold wax picking out some detail.



We stayed in a lovely hotel and decided to extend our stay to do a bit of sight seeing whilst there. 







We had to make use of the hot tub in the hotel spa whilst we where there.


We had such a wonderful time, I've already booked for next year :) 
 Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. It looks like yo7 had a wonderful time and how I miss camping. I love the unicorn and adding that extra works! I’d love to see what you will do with the other unicorns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...