My lovely Followers

Friday 24 August 2018

Dragon notebook

Good morning crafty friends.
I dont know about you but I have a love of dragons, well all fantasy things really, but especially dragons.
I recently started to cast my own resins and this is one of my favourites, so I used it to decorate a notebook.
After taking the covers off the notebook I used texture paste through stencils, I did the front and back but forgot to photograph the back. Once dry I painted with Imagination Starlight paints and then picked out the details with green and gold gilding waxes.



Challenges:



5 comments:

  1. So cool! Thanks for joning us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous textures and colours in your notebook. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never worked with resin casting... this is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project - well done. Thank you for sharing this with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our challenge this month Sue. Your book looks lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...