My lovely Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Birdcage canvas

Good morning friends, a quick post today.
I'd like to share a canvas I made a while ago, but forgot to post.
I used texture paste through stencils, lace, chipboard, mdf embellishments, foam roses, small art stones and shimmery paint sprays.


Although it doesnt show very well I did sprinkle some large glimmer flakes.


It definately looks better in real life, as you see all the lovely shimmer and shine.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. I love this and love the 3D effect of the birdcage. You really know how to make things look antique..love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...