My lovely Followers

Saturday 18 August 2018

Fundraising for a donkey sanctuary

Good morning crafty friends, here's a cute donkey canvas I painted.
I was contacted by a lovely lady who was raising funds for Radcliffe donkey sanctuary. They were holding a craft fair and wanted donations for the raffle and to sell on the day. I put together a box of  my handmade items and decided to paint a donkey canvas for them too.    




I wonder who won it, I hope they like it. 
Its the first time I've painted a donkey, I know its not perfect, but I'm only learning and I did enjoy having a go. 

Challenges:

Thanks for looking 
Hugs Sue xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...