My lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Truly Scrumptious challenge card

You will find this weeks ABC challenge in the post below.

Hi all its time for another challenge at Truly Scrumptious, this week we have a very pretty sketch
and our sponsor is Crafty Individuals.
Here's my card

I used papers from a K and Co pad matted on green card. With ribbon from stash and Card Candy to finish.
I hope you will join in with our challenge this week

Challenges I'm entering
Papertake Weekly - Dads and lads
Delightful - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Blue and green plus 1 - orange




3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! The sentiment is great and I love how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the bright colours & the dawgy is fab!

    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Sue! Love the image and the colours! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...