My lovely Followers

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Totally gorjuss - Challenge #85

Good morning all you lovely crafters, its time for another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss.
This week Challenge #85 - Pearls and Swirls
and we have Simon Says Stamp as our sponsors.
Heres my card
I used swirly papers from Papermania matted with deep red card.

This image is one I chose as a winner from Delicious Doodles, its called Mushroom Fairy and isnt she just gorjuss.
I coloured her with Copics, naturally and I must say she really is a pleasure to colour.

I added lots of pearls in red and white and more swirls in the form of a die cut and on the ribbon.
I do hope that you will join in with our challenge this week.

Challenges I'm entering
Lexi's creation - No Sentiment
Scrappy Frogs - Simply red - (use red)
Delightful challenges - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Birthstone -Ruby and Pearl
Totally Papercrafts - Die cuts and Punches
Delicious Doodles - Things that Flutter (2 entries - used one of their images)
Crafts and Me - Bling it on

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wowzers Sue, this is amazing. Stunning colouring as always and I love the fab colour combo.

Donna x

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very beautiful, creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Wendy Colledge said...

Hi Suzanne
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

sallysbitz said...

This is a stunning card Suzanne. You have coloured the image perfectly & just love the colour combo x

Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Pia said...

woooow so beautiful card, lovely image
hugs pia

Teri said...

Such a sweet card, love the colouring on the image! Do you mind if I snag it for the DD Blog customer submission post in July?
Thank you for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

rosalien said...

It's stunning! Fantastic card, and I love the details. Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs.
Rosalien

Alicia said...

Your colouring is amazing! I love this card!
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...