Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

ABC challenge V is for ...

Good morning all, well Wednesday has come round very quickly again, hasn't it?
This week Team B's challenge over at ABC is
V for Variety
We want to see a variety of embellishments on your projects, - at least three different ones.
We are being sponsored by the Stamp Fairy this week, so theres a great prize up for grabs.

I needed to make a card for my great nieces 1st birthday and so I decided to use it as my ABC design team challenge card too. Papers are from a Papermania pad.

I use this sweet image Linda Fairy #3 from our sponsors, the Stamp Fairy and coloured with Copics.

For my variety of embellishments I used pink seam binding ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, a star charm from the Hobby House

and different size roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hope you will join in with us this week and show us an assortment of embellishments.
Challenges I'm entering
Pollycraft - Be my teddy bear
Flutterby Wednesday - Open challenge
Creative Inspiration - Cute bears
Fab n Funky - What'eva
Crafts and Me - Punch it out


I'll be back later with the Truly Scrumptious challenge.
Bye for now!
Sue x


4 comments:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is sweet, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

sandiblu said...

Beautiful Sue, so cute !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

sari said...

awwww...that card is just sooo darn cute!! Love the colors and sweet details! Hugs & Sunshine!

Anna said...

Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...