My lovely Followers

Sunday 15 June 2008

It's great to be back

At last I have managed to make a few things lately, fathers day cards and grandad cards, forgot to photo them though. Never mind they were all well received earlier today. I have also been decorating some jars that I keep my flowers in. I used co-ordinating papers and ribbons and decorated the tops with one each of the flowers they contain.
I have a few more to do but I am pleased with them so far. I am planning on decorating some pots and jars to keep my pens etc in and I might attempt some boxes too. I haven't done anything like this before, its quite addictive once you start. Oh dear another addiction, still could be alot worse. Anyway I'm off to raid the recycle bin for empty jars. Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...