My lovely Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

My next bedroom project is going to be a little trickier than the last


I enjoyed painting my sons room so much that I decided to go the whole hog in my daughters. I am attempting to paint wall murals around the room. This is what I've done so far....
I started by painting the wall blue and adding some clouds all around the room.

Then I sketched a castle and started to paint it pink.

This is the main body of the castle finished, sorry about the photo, but I couldnt block out the sun as I have taken the curtains down.

Next I painted the turrets, flags and a door

A closer look.

Finally I painted in some windows...

and added some highlights...

and Voila !! A fairy princess castle

1 comment:

  1. wow! i love this! its such a cool idea to paint on walls isn't it! i've done a couple myself and i'm getting inspiration for the next one too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...