Friday, 19 November 2010
My next bedroom project is going to be a little trickier than the last
I enjoyed painting my sons room so much that I decided to go the whole hog in my daughters. I am attempting to paint wall murals around the room. This is what I've done so far....
I started by painting the wall blue and adding some clouds all around the room.
Then I sketched a castle and started to paint it pink.
This is the main body of the castle finished, sorry about the photo, but I couldnt block out the sun as I have taken the curtains down.
Next I painted the turrets, flags and a door
A closer look.
Finally I painted in some windows...
and added some highlights...
and Voila !! A fairy princess castle