My lovely Followers

Monday 2 June 2008

The Craftroom Transformation Challenge - Day 8/9



Yesterday I gave my craft desk an undercoat and the wardrobe a coat of crisp white gloss, then the whole family took a trip to our local Ikea. I told my husband my idea for shelves across the whole wall and we decided on a range that you buy each piece seperately and build up your own design. We worked out what was needed and when we got it home my dear hubby assembled the frame work and screwed it all to the wall.




Today I gave the wardrobe a final coat of paint and the desk a couple of coats of gloss. Then me and the kids went back to Ikea (hubby is back at work today poor thing ) I bought loads of brackets and shelves and some new door handles to bring the old painted furniture up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...