My lovely Followers

Monday 9 June 2008

The Craftroom Transformation Challenge Day 12



Finally finished, YIPPEE! Everything back in, not properly sorted and labelled yet, but I'll do it little by little once my new labelling machine arrives.

I'm back at work tomorrow, (well actually in about 6 hours) but I'm really pleased that I completed my craft room transformation challenge within my 2 weeks off. I even got to spend today in the garden, sitting in the sun and playing with the children.

Looking forward to crafting again. But for now I need to go to sleep. Good night all.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Sue what a fantastic room - it must be brilliant to go in there and shut the door - such space and storage - Heaven!!
    Thanks for joining in and Good Luck!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...