My lovely Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

The sky's the limit...

I've created a new double page in my black journal.

I painted over with a quick coat of gesso, followed by a few splashes of Indigo blu paint in shades of brown and orange and a little green. Then sponged some metallic paint through a stencil.


Next I stamped some clocks, cogs and various backgrounds stamps all over in black, yellow and green. 


To create lots of layers I diecut some cogs out of brown and yellow card and rubbed in 2 shades of gold gilding wax and glued them around the edges of both pages.


I stamped some steampunk animals from crafters companion and coloured one with watercolours.


And the other with spectrum illustrator pens. Once stuck on the page I went round each image with dark graphite pencil and smudged it in.
Then I used a white pen to draw round all the cogs and to apply a bit of highlight to the page.


It was finished off with a stamped sentiment.
So there you are, I hope you like it.

I am entering this into these challenges:
A inky mess - #18 challenge - Anything mixed media goes

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue



                          

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I absolutely love this. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun page! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing journal pages. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...