My lovely Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Life Book 2018

Happy New Year everyone!
I'm not making resolutions as such this year, but have decided to just have fun and create some art thats just for me, such as journaling, etc. With this in mind I've signed up to Willowing Arts - Life Book 2018.
This is how its advertised;

“Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU”is a year-long mixed media art class
organised by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts.

Tam is joined by 34 incredible artists, crafters and healers who are all gearing up to share their art, crafting and personal growth techniques with YOU! With a holistic approach to creativity, self-development and healing, you’ll be creating several loose mixed media art journal pages per month which by the end of the year you will bind into a glorious journal (a Life Book)! This year you will also be able to try out other art crafts like art doll making, photography and jewellery making and we will also provide you with nurturing and nourishing personal development activities (like yoga and conscious dancing) to support any personal development you’re undertaking. Your final book with your art work in it will function as wonderful keepsake that you can treasure for the rest of your life!

I have started the 1st couple of lessons and I'm looking forward to learning lots, having fun, and not being too critical of my own art. (Also I'm hoping to use lots of my crafty stash that I keep buying , but never get round to using)
If anyone else is doing it, or has completed a previous year, please let me know I'd love to know how you enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...