My lovely Followers

Thursday 4 January 2018

Make Your Mark - 1st session

 I've started my New Year creative journey.
This is my 1st session on Life Book 2018, its called 'Make your mark'. Its just a nice little warm up exercise and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ive used lots of different mediums, watercolours, acrylics, patterned papers, pen and ink, tissue, in lots of layers, using lots of different techniques.



I am going to enter Country view challenges Jan2018 - Anything goes
Altered eclectics - anything goes
Mixed media monthly challenge- Ring in the New ( I have started my new Life Book 2018 journey)
Image may contain: text
If you would like to start your own Life Book journey, now is the perfect time to join up as there's 20% off. Just click on this link to Willowing Art 
Can't wait to start on my next lesson, 
Thanks for Looking
Hugs Sue x


7 comments:

  1. A really lovely page Sue. Thanks so much for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Country View Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colours on your page ! Thank you so much for joining us on the January "anything goes" theme at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice page. I love the colors much.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous work and I love the idea of a creative year book. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab start on your life book..your page is stunning and clearly shows how much you have put in to creating it.
    Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and such gorgeous colours!! Thanks so much for adding this to our Mixed Media Monthly January challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...