My lovely Followers

Sunday 31 December 2017

Paperbabe rag tails

Good morning friends.
Last night I decided to have a go with a Paperbabe stencil. I got a few early this year and apart from having a quick go of 2 of them, I never seemed to find the time to try out the others. 
So when I found I had a couple of hours to do some crafting, I couldn't wait to grab a stencil and some acrylic paint and start to play.
I didn't have a plan, just went with the flow, and this is what I came up with, I really enjoyed using these incredible stencils.

  
Once I had taken a photo, I decided to have a play with it in the photo editing suite on my phone. I really like this negative effect, its cool.


I am entering this into paperbabe stamps challenge -63 - anything goes

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to play with us at Paperbabe Challenges
    challenge http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-63-anything.html

    Hugs Aly (PaperbabeDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...