My lovely Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

What a cute little mousie...

Another beautiful, sunny day here in Newton, oh what joy!
My very pampered pooch has been for an extra long walk today, I couldn't help staying out and just soaking up the glorious weather.
And all this sun is inspiring me to make more spring/ Easter cards.


Heres my make today, yet another House Mouse, I can't get enough of these little cutie pies.
I coloured with Promarkers and layered on to some lilac card, which actually looks darker in the photo than in real life, its actually got a gorgeous golden glimmer, which doesn't show up at all in the pics. This was matted onto a yellow diecut circle and some free pattern paper from a magazine.



I embellished with a MS border and ribbon, four morroccan die corners, each with a gemstone, some flowers, die cut leaves and swirls and stamped sentiments.
I have to admit it is very busy, but I don't care I'm in a bright and bubbly mood. :)



I am entering this card into these challenges...
Joanna Sheen - Spring is in the air
Passion for Promarkers - Animals (well just the one)
Anything Goes - Get ready for Easter
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - Gems, diecuts and flowers
Dutch Dare - Cute and Cuddly
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Paperplay - Spring colours

Thanks for taking the time to look and thanks in advance for all your lovely comments, they really do make my day.
Big hugs and sunshine
Sue x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    Lovely and vibrant!
    thanks for sharing with us at Dutch Dare card challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and great colours
    Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fab card, lovely colours and fresh feel, thanks for sharing with us at Paper play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so incredibly cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. A brilliant Easter entry. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Anything goes this fortnight. Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...