My lovely Followers

Monday 19 March 2012

I am very proud to say ....

I've been featured on Bath Bomb Creations.
The lovely people at Bath Bomb Creations liked a key hanger that I painted up with fushias and so have used my blog as their featured blog on their 'I made this' Sunday linking party this week.


So if you've made something this week that you'd like to share, head on over to their blog and leave a link to it on the link party post and let others come by and have a look at your blog and creations. You in turn can get some inspiration by looking at all the other canny crafters blogs. 
Dont forget to leave them some comments, we all love some feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...