My lovely Followers

Sunday 8 March 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge


This weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge is - Lavender and Lace. Here's my card, I water-coloured my image from the Spring Kit. As I didn't have a piece of lace I used my punch to create a lacey layered look. I actually used a sketch from last weeks Our Creative Corner Challenge, which I turned on its side. I know the sketch doesn't have corners on , but I just had to try my new Cuttlebug corner die set. I also didn't have any flowers in this colour way, so I coloured a prima with an ink pad and used punches under it. The center of the flower is a Papermania gem brad. Seems like I had to do alot of adapt and make do for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. a lovely sweet card. I love the lace punch it is so delicate. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...