Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Here's my card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, only just in time. This style of image is a little different for me, but I just received the candy I won and had to have a play with the lovely images and paper that were included. Thanks again Sandra, I love it all. I think I'll enter it into the My time to Craft Challenge too, this week its - Woman. Thanks for looking :)

9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. I love the colours. Elaine

Jo said...

Funky card, great colour combo too! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Beth said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I love this stamp! xx

Lesley said...

Fab card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

steph said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful work and fab colour combo! Thanks for joining us at MTTC.

Sandra said...

Great card, very stylish.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Sandra said...

Hi!... me again, there is an award on my blog for you :o)
Hugs
Sandra xx

Sandra said...

That is a great card you made!
It is nice to see the goodies work for you, I might get some inspiration from you.

hugs, Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...