My lovely Followers

Sunday 8 March 2009

New crafting buddy....




I seem to have a adopted a cat, or should I say I have been adopted by a cat. Isn,t he a beauty, he's a local cat that has suddenly decided to come and stay. The children say his name is Sailom but we have no idea who he belongs to. He has visited us for an odd hour quite a few times in the past, but now has decided to stay. I don't mind a bit he's lovely and he loves nothing better than sitting with me in my craft room. Its nice to have company that doesn't come with "mum, can I have," or "mum, can you," just nice quiet purring. The purrfect companion!.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh --- I want him! he looks like a sweetie that found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie Sue! Now you have free fur embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...