My lovely Followers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Hopefully I'm back...

I have been the worlds worst blogger lately. Firstly I'd like to apologise to everyone, as I haven't been around to leave many comments. The reason being, my laptop has been playing up for the last couple of months, off and on. Then a few weeks ago it finally gave up altogether. So the only way I could get onto the internet was to go and sit in my sons bedroom and use his computer, that wasn't ideal, as I usually blog hop at night whilst sitting in bed. Now I think I've got my laptop working properly (hands together praying),so I can start to blog hop again and leave some comments. Cant wait to see what you've all been up to and you're latest creations. Hugs Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...