My lovely Followers

Saturday 31 May 2008

The Craftroom Transformation Challenge - Day 2 / 3:

I started by emptying out the room as much as poss, trying to find somewhere to store all this stash for the time being is a problem. There's piles on the landing, my bedroom, downstairs and in the garage. After 2 days and about 8 trips to the tip, I've finally emptied the room, except for 1 wardrobe and my desk which are too big to move anywhere and I'm going to have to revamp them anyway. Don't worry only rubbish and old furniture went to the tip, no crafting stash got harmed in the making of this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...