My lovely Followers

Saturday 31 May 2008

Confessions of a shopaholic crafter

Finally my sons rugby presentation evening, which means no more weekend training and matches, I can start crafting again. Well that was the idea! But when I tried to get into my craft room I realised that although I have not managed to craft much lately, I have still been buying alot of stash. I couldn't reach my table for boxes and bags filled with lovely crafting goodies.

The decision was made, I need to sort out and transform this nightmare of a craft store room into an organised crafting heaven. Well I need to tidy up ALOT, lets not get silly. I've got 2 weeks off work with the children and no holiday planned, so I decided to go the whole hog and redecorate as well. Its only a small room, but money is very tight at the moment (I've spent up on craft stuff, hope hubby doesn't read this) so I need to do it up on the cheap. The carpet will have to stay and I will have to revamp some of the furniture.


Here's my diary: The Craftroom Transformation Challenge.

Day 1: Here are the before photo's. If you have a weak stomach or a nervous disposition look away now.......












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...