My lovely Followers

Sunday 11 May 2008

Too busy to craft

I have been so busy lately I've had no chance to make any cards or join in any challenges this week. I did manage to get to the North West HappyStampers spring stamp festival yesterday, I spent a fortune, bought loads of new PB stamps, but not even had chance to play with them yet. All the family have spent the day at an under 10's rugby tournament which my son was playing in today and next Saturday after playing in the morning, he's playing at St Helens Saints ground before the main match. Then thankfully the last game of the season on Sunday. I might finally get chance to try out my new stash. Fingers Crossed.
Goodnight all I'm off to bed Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...