My lovely Followers

Thursday 22 April 2021

Happy Earth Day 2021





Hello lovely friends and 
Happy Earth Day everyone 🌎
I always try to do my bit to help the environment. I love eco - friendly crafting too, ♻️ recycling, repurposing and reusing many things, inc empty bottles, old jars, coffee tubs, old clothes and fabric scraps to name a few.

If your interested in recycling and enjoy being creative, and would like to learn how to;

* make recycling fun, turning your trash to treasure, 
* make unique handcrafted projects suitable for your home and garden, 
* thrill your friends and family with handcrafted gifts, 
* create fantastic art,
and much, much more. 

 Then you'll want to know as soon as my new * Crafting Academy * opens.

 Sign up now to start receiving my awesome newsletters and be the first to hear about what's happening in the all new Crafting Academy, new tutorials, workshops, kits and classes. 

You'll also receive fab freebies, special discounts, and early bird offers, only available to my lovely Crafting Academy subscribers. 

Click the link below ⬇️


Sending love and sunshine
Hugs Sue xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...