My lovely Followers

Sunday 25 April 2021

Craft room makeover begins...


It's Sunday how will you be spending your day, having a relaxing read or tidying the garden perhaps.
I will be starting my craft room redecoration as the room is finally empty.



I've bought new flooring and I'm going to have a go at laying some click laminate. How hard can it be? Famous last words 😏 😂 you may hear me swearing if you live in a 10 mile radius 🤬😂😂.

Unfortunately until I can put shelves and furniture back in there the rest of the house looks like a storage unit. 


The landing, Mias bedroom, even the bathrooms full and Mia's due home from uni next weekend. Oops!!! Think she might be sleeping on the sofa for a couple of nights 😕 sorry Mia 😚.


Hope you all have a restful Sunday doing something you enjoy 😘😘

Sending love and sunshine ☀️

Hugs Sue xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...