My lovely Followers

Thursday 16 April 2015

New stamps and paints

Good evening all,
I've been playing with some new stamps and paints today. 
The paints are by Pebeo - Dyna acrylics, look how yummy they are, all shimmery and gorgeous.

I painted a few A5 pieces, just to have a go with them, then I made a set of 4 coasters.

 The peacock stamp is from Heartfelt Creations and the hummingbird and flowers are from Sheena Douglass' Laguna range.





 I will be taking the coasters with me to an artisan market at the National Wildflower Center, Liverpool, this Saturday. I will probably make the other paintings in to notebook covers.


Hope you like them!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...