Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Thursday, 16 April 2015

New stamps and paints

Good evening all,
I've been playing with some new stamps and paints today. 
The paints are by Pebeo - Dyna acrylics, look how yummy they are, all shimmery and gorgeous.

I painted a few A5 pieces, just to have a go with them, then I made a set of 4 coasters.

 The peacock stamp is from Heartfelt Creations and the hummingbird and flowers are from Sheena Douglass' Laguna range.





 I will be taking the coasters with me to an artisan market at the National Wildflower Center, Liverpool, this Saturday. I will probably make the other paintings in to notebook covers.


Hope you like them!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...