My lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Palm House Artisan Market

I had a fantastic weekend at The Palm House, Sefton Park a couple of weeks ago.
What a wonderful place, and the sun was shining too. 



Here's a link to a video one of our visitors kindly made. Thanks Sam Matthews xx
My daughter came to help me out, as it was very busy, over 11,000 visitors on the Sunday.


 A close up of some decorated keys and a horseshoe. These were a couple of my new makes and its a good job I took photos immediately I put them out on my table as they sold straight away.




Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I wish I'd known about this as we aren't far from Liverpool! Your stall looks great, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...