My lovely Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

Penny Black cuties

I love this sweet image from Penny Black and haven't used it in a while. So I decided to use it to enter the Penny Black Saturday Challenge  # 136 - this week its a sketch by Pauline, a particularly nice one, I might add.
My paper is from a Docrafts pad, along with plain card and white card embossed with swiss dots.

I coloured the image with copics and shaded around it with Prisma pencils. The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps and the flowers from Wild Orchid.
I will also be entering this card into

5 comments:

  1. such a cute card suzanne......thanks for joining in with pauline's sketch at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Sue! Love the image and the beautiful colours and papers... the blue and orange is fabulous! So many fab details too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, fab cute image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card - fab colours. Thanks for your fab interpretation of my sketch and for entering this week's PBSC
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...