My lovely Followers

Friday 14 January 2011

My first Kenny K krafty girlz challenge

 I have just downloaded some of these amazing digi stamps from the Kenny K range and couldn't wait to use them, so I am entering this into Kenny K krafty girlz Challenge #26 - Love You


I coloured using Promarkers. The papers are from Papermania, an old pad that I found in my stash. I found lots of patterned papers when I was tidying my craft room, and I'm determined to start using it up before buying any more.

I added some roses, rosebuds, a satin flower found in stash, some ribbon pieces and a couple of heart charms.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at KKKG this week ....


    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely smoking hot card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...