My lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Double Anya card

I thought I would have a go at masking and stamping multiple images today.
I stamped my sitting Miss Anya - dressy set, first, then covered her with a mask, then stamped the armchair from Whiff of Joy, then covered the chair with a mask and finally stamped the standing Miss Anya, also from dressy set.
I followed Jeanette's sketch over at Friday Sketchers, but as my image was so large, I had to make my card bigger 8x8 and so my circles look much smaller than on the sketch. 
I used Copics to colour the image, and practiced making creases or movement in the skirt and hat. Think I need more practice, not quite right yet.
 
I used some more of the free papers I got from a magazine. I'm determined to use up some of my patterned papers, I've got loads and loads, but still keep going out and buying more. It is my addiction !
I finished with some lace raffia, ribbon and flowers all from stash.

I am entering this card into these challenges;
Anyone for Anya who want to see 2 images
Friday Sketchers #138 Jeanette's sketch
Totally Gorjuss -Hot, hot, hot colours
Our Creative Corner Three muskateers colour challenge
The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge Its a couple thing
Top Tip Tuesday - Fabulous flowers

12 comments:

  1. I think you did a fabulous job.You're so clever with masking.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Very clever masking technique! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week. Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the masking! Your coloring job is wonderful! And your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Totally cool! Love the miss Anya in the chair! So clever! Great papers and colors too! Thanks for joining the fun at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love it! You did a fabulous job with the masking technique! I'm impressed! Thank you for joining us at AFA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and paper matching. Great job with the masking. Thanks for joining us at AFA this week.
    Bee.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combi of your 3 stamps!
    Great!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    hugs, Durvina DT AFA

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely warm colours and you made a fab masked image card.
    Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this scene that you have created!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great masking. Love the hot colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. when i saw this thumbnail, i couldn't wait to visit your blog to get a closer look! i love all the masking you did. thanks for playing with us at anyone for anya? this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...