My lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2009

What have I been doing lately?....Here's a brief update

I must be the worst blogger ever, I am still finding it difficult to update my blog. I managed to go to the papercraft show at harrogate last weekend, and bought quite a bit, (just don't tell the hubby). I have been making a few cards over the last couple of months, teacher thankyou cards, retirement, stationary set and anniversary card for dear hubby. Here's some of them.....















Recently I've made some birthday cards, but forgot to photo them before I gave them, silly me, also i've made loads of Christmas cards, Patchwork Pals and Forever Friends, hopefully I'll get round to photographing them and uploading them onto here. Thats all the time I have now for a quick update I promise not to leave it as long next time. Goodnight all. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...