My lovely Followers

Sunday 27 September 2009

Autumn Popcorn


I have made this card following the sketch over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge.
I stamped Popcorn bear lazing in the garden and coloured him using Distress Inks and Zig Brushables The papers are from the K & Co - Hopscotch pad and the flowers are a mix of prima and craftwork cards, with a wheelbarrow charm from stash to finish..
I thought I would carry on the design inside too. Hope you like it.

I am going to enter it into a few challenges that are asking for an Autumn theme.

Stamp with Fun - Autumn
My Time to Craft - Autumn Fest
Allsorts Challenge - Autumn Days

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    Your card is lovely! poor popcorn looks shattered, probably from raking up all those Autumn leaves lol!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue

    Your card made me smile - this is my hubby's idea of garden work!!!

    Love your gorgeous image and lovely colours.

    Thanks for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - Popcorn looks very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. And a super cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...