My lovely Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

Saturday Sketch



I decided to join in the Saturday Sketch Challenge this week. This is the first card I've made for a challenge in ages. The papers are 'Joy' from Craftwork cards. I stamped the Whiff of Joy image using Staz on and coloured it with Distress inks, unfortunatly when I edged the oval with ink I think I spoilt it, but I can't be bothered starting again. I added some sparkles glitter glue to finish and try to disguise edge, but only ended up making it look worse. Never mind I'll post it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks nice. But I do know what you mean by doing something then not liking it and trying to make it better. I don't know what your card was like before but it certainly looks fine now, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...