My lovely Followers

Friday 29 May 2009

MIA....not just me, but the name of my challenge.


I have not been about much lately, mainly because my laptop died last month and my husband has been made redundant, so I can't buy a new one :0( and every time I want to go on the computer I have to sneak into my sons room and use his.
Any way I have had time to play in my craft room as we are off school this week. I haven't really been able to follow any challenges, so just done my own thing.
I made this name book for my daughter, whose name as you can see is Mia. I used papers from the Lavender Fairy -CD - Crafters Companion. I added some photo's of Mia on her hols.
As I blinged it up a little with gems and a glitter button, I am going to enter it into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - a bit o bling. I know it isn't a card and I haven't stamped anything, but I feel the need to enter a challenge, its been so long...sob, sob.

On a different note, my daughter has been sat next to me as I has been looking at some challenge blogs, she thinks that everyone is talking about her, when they say Mr Linkey is MIA. She sees her name and doesn't understand the rest. Oh well I won't shatter her idea, that she is so very popular and important, because she is to me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool! I love it! Am really into those colours atm! Hugs Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mini book, I am sure Mia will love it too. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...