My lovely Followers

Sunday 3 May 2009

My first attempt at a Stationary Box





I have seen these stationary boxes a couple of times when blog hopping, and thought I'd have a go. I downloaded a tutorial from here , Danni’s designs. For the box itself, I used a 12"x 12" piece of plain cream card, and a few smaller pieces of the same for the inner pockets. I used a piece of Anna Griffin paper for the lid and accessories. I made some cards, note-lets and tags, all using the same papers and embellishments, to keep the theme running throughout.
It took me all afternoon, but the box its self is quite easy, it took me longer trying to figure out the designs for the cards etc, as I wanted to keep them quite simple and for any occasion. I'm happy with the finished box and can't wait to make another, might go for something a bit more involved and fancier next time.
Need to catch up on some challenges now, not done any all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...