My lovely Followers

Saturday 7 September 2019

African canvas using Powertex

I just received a secret art box from Powertex and couldn't wait to play. I used some wooden shapes, Powertex, Bisters, sprays and a little dark green and gold pigments. I had a vision in my head that I wanted to create, but didn't know how to achieve it, so I just slapped on Powertex and then sprayed with yellow, red, brown Bisters and a little egg yolk spray. I put a plastic cup upside down in the middle before spraying to leave a lighter area.


 I added some texture paste to the wood shapes and then sprayed with the Bisters once dry. Finally I dry brushed over with some dark green on the tree and gold on the whole canvas mainly under the light circle and on the giraffe. 



* Extra news - I have just booked myself on some extra training with Powertex at the end of this month, so when completed I will be a fully fledged certified Powertex Tutor. I'm so excited! 😁
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Autumnal colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...