My lovely Followers

Saturday 26 January 2019

Sneaky peek day 5

Heres my sample for today, its another notebook.
Using half of one of the new moulds, one eye, with another couple of moulds by Katy Sue Designs, fish, seaweed and seahorses.
I moulded them out of Hearty clay and once dry, painted them with Starlights by Imagination crafts.
The shells along the bottom are real shells.


In my mind ,this must be a water dragon :)


Ive only one more sample to show you so dont forget to come back tomorrow.

I'm entering these challenges

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx



2 comments:

  1. The eye is just awesome..fabulous cover.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and a sleeping water giant is always great on a notebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...